THE FLAVOUR OF OUR LANDSCAPE
Campo is our Vienna Lager infused with lemon thyme. Orange in colour, with a beautiful white foam. Unmistakable lemon flavour, defines this special edition. Fermentation and maturation in cellars at 0ºC for over a month give this beer a clean malt and biscuit flavour, highlighted by the lemon thyme introduced during the brewing process. Campo is much more than a special edition on your Advent calendar. As you drink it, you will almost certainly be reminded that it is in fact a reinvented classic. Cheers!
Vienna Lager with lemon thyme
Arroz de Campo
Arroz de Campo
- 300gr short grain rice
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 bulb of garlic (halved with skin on)
- 1 medium onion
- Bunch of lemon thyme (season to taste)
- 1 tomato (diced)
- 1 lemon
- A pinch of Spanish saffron
- Salt (season to taste)
- 4 sausages (chopped into large pieces)
- 2 whole chicken legs
- 1 whole rabbit cut into large pieces (or more chicken pieces)
- Approx. 1L chicken/vegetable broth
- A bit of Campo beer to spice up a little bit
- Fry the onion in the olive oil, together with the garlic halves and lemon thyme in a paella pan if you have one (a regular large base pan will still give you great results).
- Once the onion has softened a little add the diced tomato and fry for a further few minutes.
- Add the sausages, chicken legs and rabbit pieces into the pan and fry until golden.
- Add the rice. Turn and coat in the juices of the pan for a couple of minutes.
- Add the broth and a bit of your Campo. The correct amount of broth can depend on your rice, although. it should be two cups of broth per cup of rice approx.
- Sprinkle a pinch of saffron and simmer for at least 30 minutes.
- Once the broth is absorbed turn-off the heat and leave to rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.
- The dish is ready! Give it a good squeeze on lemon and enjoy!