1.- User Information
BEBIDAS DE CALIDAD DE MADRID SL informs users of the website about its policy regarding the treatment and protection of personal data of users and customers that may be collected by browsing or contracting services or purchasing products through its website.
BEBIDAS DE CALIDAD DE MADRID SL is responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data and informs him that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force on the protection of personal data, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and Organic Law (ES) 15/1999 of 13 December (LOPD):
Purpose of the treatment: maintain a business relationship with the User. The operations planned for processing the treatment are:
- Sending commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that makes it possible to carry out commercial communications. These communications will be made by BEBIDAS DE CALIDAD DE MADRID SL and related to its products and services, or those of its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Conduct statistical studies.
- To process orders, applications or any request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available.
- Submit the newsletter from the website.
Data retention criteria: they shall be retained as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the end of processing and, when no longer necessary for that purpose, deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure pseudonymisation or total destruction of the data.
Data communication: The data will not be communicated to any recipient.
Rights of the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to their processing.
- Right to complain with the Control Authority (agpd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current legislation.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
- Mailing address: BEBIDAS DE CALIDAD DE MADRID SL C/Turin, 13A – 28232 Las Rozas de Madrid.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2.- COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The Users, by means of the marking of the corresponding boxes and the input of data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, accept expressly and in a free and unequivocal way, that their data are necessary to meet their request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields.
The web user guarantees that the personal data provided to the provider are truthful and is responsible for communicating any changes in them.
The provider expressly informs and guarantees users that their data will not be transferred to third parties under any circumstances and that whenever any transfer of personal data is made, the express, informed and explicit consent of the Users will be requested in advance.
All data requested through the website and marked with (*) are obligatory as they are necessary for the provision of optimal service to the User. The rest of the fields, although optional, may be necessary to have all the information required to answer your query correctly. If not all the data is provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided by the provider will be completely adjusted to your needs.
3.- SAFETY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on the protection of personal data, the provider is complying with all the requirements of the GDPR and LOPD regulations for the processing of personal data under its responsibility, and clearly with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR and Article 4 of the LOPD, by which they are treated in a lawful, fair and transparent manner in relation to the data subject and appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the protection of personal data.
The provider guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organisational policies to implement the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPD to protect the rights and freedoms of users and has provided them with adequate information to enable them to exercise them.
SALES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
See the terms of sale here.